When we crave for delicious cookies and sandwich the first place came to our mind is Subway. Subway has started its 1 Minute survey called TellSubway to gather honest opinions of customers and reward them free yummy cookies in exchange.
Do you want to take the TellSubway.com survey? If yes, you are in the right place. Here we have provided every detail of the survey. Read to know about the requirements, rules, and procedure of the survey.
Fred DeLuca started the Subway previously with name “Pete’s Super Submarines” in Connecticut in 1965 after borrowing $1,000 from his friend.
In 1968, he renamed his restaurant “Subway” which gained massive popularity. Subway continued to expand from there to be a multi-billion dollar company today.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could all run a multi-billion dollar company after borrowing a little dollars from our friend?
Subway Survey Quick Details
|Age Limit||18 years or above|
|Entry Time for Survey||24/7|
|Coupon Code Validation||1 month (30 days)|
|Survey Location||US, UK, France, Malaysia, India|
What is www.TellSubway.com Survey?
This survey is conducted by Subway which is one of the fastest-growing restaurant franchises in the world. It is open to all Subway customers. The main aim of the survey is to gather customers’ views, opinions, and complaints regarding Subway products and services.
The information obtained through the survey portal is used to make necessary changes in the products and services. Subway believes that customers feedback is very crucial to boost company standards.
Tell subway Survey Rewards
This survey is just a one minute survey and in reward of your valuable one minute Subway offers free delicious cookies or sandwich to you.
Eligibility and Rules for www.TellSubway.com Survey
Participants should fulfill the following requirements before starting the survey:
- A recent Subway purchase is a must to enter the survey. Participants should have a purchase receipt with a survey code.
- The receipt should not be more than 30 days old.
- Entrants should have a running smart device (computer, PC, mobile) with a good speed internet connection.
- Participants should be familiar with English to take the survey.
- Age of the participants should be 18 years or above.
How to Take the Subway Survey at TellSubway.com?
Follow the steps mentioned below to take the survey.
- Make a purchase from any of the subway outlets and keep your receipt ready for the online survey.
- Head on to the website www.TellSubway.com within 30 days of your Subway purchase.
- Choose the website specified for your country.
- Enter the restaurant number from your receipt on the relevant field.
- After this, you will be asked to answer the survey questions.
- Once you completed the survey, you will be provided the survey code.
- Note down this survey code on the receipt and take it with you next time you visited Subway and redeem free cookie.
TellSubway Survey Websites by Country
|Country||Tell Subway Survey Website|
Contact Subway Customer Care
For any query or complaint, you can contact Subway in its open hours using the following contact details:
Email: [email protected]
Value Pay Services LLC
9200 S. Dadeland Blvd. Suite 705 Miami,
Subway Open Hours
- Sunday: 8:00am to 10:00pm EST
- Monday: 8:00am to 12:00pm EST
- Tuesday: 8:00am to 12:00pm EST
- Wednesday: 8:00am to 12:00pm EST
- Thursday: 8:00am to 12:00pm EST
- Friday: 8:30 am to12:00 pm EST
- Saturday: 8:30 am to10:00 pm EST
If you love eating yummy cookies and Sandwiches, then, the SUBWAY store must be your top choice.
So, for all its customers, the TellSubway survey is a great chance to take its 1-minute survey and win a Subway FREE COOKIE. Hurry up and participate in the tellsubway.com 1 minute survey.!
You can also contact us if you need any further help with the survey’s or any other answers.