Nothing is more annoying than receiving a ticket for a traffic violation and waiting in lines to pay it. If you live in New Jersey, you should not worry about that. New Jersey Meadowlands Commission has started an online portal called NJMCdirect where you can pay your traffic tickets.
NJMCdirect official site allows you to pay your ticket online whenever and wherever you are.
About NJMCDirect Ticket Payment
NJMCdirect is a judiciary website to pay traffic tickets online. It is the best traffic ticket payment method in the United States. NJMCdirect payment is started to make traffic ticket payment easy for the citizens of New Jersey. Paying off a ticket through NJMCdirect official site is as easy as doing shopping online.
Benefits of NJMCDirect Online Payment Portal
NJMCdirect offers the following advantages.
It is an easy and fast traffic ticket payment portal which process your payment within only a few minutes.
Safe and secure method of traffic ticket payment
NJMCdirect pay is a service provided by the government. No third party is involved, which make it a safe and secure way of traffic payment. The New Jersey Court offers privacy to your personal details and payment
Convenient and Affordable
It is affordable and convenient. Because of this, you do not need to go to court to pay fines. Hence, NJMCdirect saves your time too. The convenience fee is only $1 to $4 depending upon different traffic violation penalties.
How to Process Traffic Ticket Payment?
NJMCdirect site provides you a simple way to pay your traffic violation tickets online. However, there are few rules and regulations which you need to follow to start the process.
Rules and Regulations of NJMCdirect Ticket Payment
- Traffic ticket should not have warrants.
- You need to accept to pay a convenience fee.
- The traffic ticket should not be outdated. If your ticket has the latest time payment order, do not pay after the date set.
- Your ticket details will be cleared within 90 days from the online portal, so you must pay before the details get removed.
- Traffic ticket should be payable violation type. If NJMCdirect can’t find ticket details you are looking for, that violation probably does not belong to payable criteria.
- Traffic ticket with the Court Id, Ticket prefix and also the Ticket number on it.
- The license plate number of your transport.
- An operating device with a high-speed internet connection.
- A Debit/ Credit Card to pay the ticket amount and convenience fee.
Steps to Pay Online Traffic Ticket
After fulfilling all the requirement for the payment, follow below-mentioned steps to process your online payment.
- Visit the official website of NJMCdirect payment portal.
- Keep ready all the requirement you need to process payment and click ‘Continue’.
- This is the official homepage of NJMCdirect.
- If you do not see a page look like this, you are probably on the wrong site. Make it sure to visit only the official site.
- After clicking on continue, you will be directed to the following screen.
- Enter all the detail including Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License plate number in the relevant boxes.
- After entering the required data click on ‘Continue’.
- By clicking Continue you agree with the convenient charge by the NJM court.
- Provide the details of your Debit or Credit card to deduct an amount or convenient fee and process your payment
- $1.00 for the Penalty Amount of $1.00 – $40.00
- $2.00 for the penalty amount of $41.00 – $87.00
- $3.00 for the Penalty amount between $88.00 – $200.00
- $4.00 for above $200.00 of the penalty amount
Working Hours of NJMCdirect Pay Portal
You cannot process the payment 24/7 hours. Therefore, it is important to know about the working hours of NJMCdirect Portal which are mentioned below.
- Monday to Thursday: From 7:30 AM – 11:45 PM (EST)
- Friday: From 7:30 AM – 10:45 PM (EST)
- Saturday: From 7:30 AM – 3:45 PM (EST)
- Sunday: From 1:00 PM – 11:45 PM (EST)
NJMCdirect Customer Service Team – Contact Details
Phone Number-973 284 4945
Fax-973 284 4914
Office Address-NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
NJMC Office Hours-Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
The NJMCdirect payment portal is a convenient and reliable method to pay your traffic ticket online. Now you can pay your traffic violation dues from anywhere of your comfort zone.
We hope this post will help you in learning how to process your NJMCdirect payment and clear your dues. Start using the process now and enjoy the convenience. Have a good day and drive safe